It’s never too late to be who you wanted to be.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~July/August~

Wow its been a crazy last little while!! I was gone most of July vacationing and going to camps, etc. And then Brad finally got home! It was a blast having all the family in town for his homecoming! He served a great mission and he is just as funny as ever. Lake Powell was a BLAST! And it was a great way to break him in to real life again. The water was great, and it was so HOT that we were in it many many times during the day. Little Noah got up on big blue and he was so cute! Mush came pregnant and all, and it was great to have the whole family united again. We missed Matt and Becca though!! August is now here, and I finally have the chance to catch up on everything. My last few weeks of summer are here and I have lots to do before school starts. My big senior year...phew here we come!

2 comments:

Nield Family said...

Ah the pics are so cute and I love the song!!! You are beautiful seriously!

Rachel said...

thanks juls :D it is all stuff i do with you guys haha thats what makes it fun. love you!!