It’s never too late to be who you wanted to be.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

w e l c o m e FALL

UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY
So to kick off November, we took a trip to Utah State for the day. The three of us girls, me annie and katie.It was quite the experience. Lots of overly excited freshmen at USU..who were much older and cooler then us SOseniors (mind you, some of us were 18- the same age as the older/wiser/cooler freshmen...) however, it was well worth it. I am excited for college...a little worried about leaving my poor parents behind, but nonethless ready for the new adventure.

Besides that, not too much is new here. Just a typical day in the Henriksen Household...as a matter of fact- let me enlighten you.

A few example of the Henriksen Household.

morning prayer: Rachel. dinner prayer: Mom. FHE prayer: Dad. bedtime prayer: Rachel...and so the cycle goes. And that is only one day. Needless to say...we hear each other pray a LOT.

*Saturday Jobs.
[Job chart] 2008-2009.
* note: previously the house was divided equally among the children. NOWadays...it looks a little more lopsided.

Rachel: ENTIRE main floor.

Thanks! A clean house is a happy house
:) Mom.

5 comments:

Nield Family said...

Okay so funny! Love it. Nice job on the updates!!

Rachel said...

haha thanks juls :) I spent 3 hours blogging tonight. i have serious issues with this thing. i seriously feel like a grandma who has never seen the technology of a computer before. wow. help? k thanks. love you.

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

LOVE the new look of the blog. PS... I stole one of your senior pics yesterday, you are beautiful girlfrend!

Rachel said...

haha thanks lis :) glad you are in the habit of stealing. jk. love you.

Sunshine Day said...

I need your senior pic...it is amazing

Rach, this is hilarious. I love hearing the classic "Henriksen House" moments. Keep em coming.