It’s never too late to be who you wanted to be.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A picture's worth a million words.

I know, I know. I've used that excuse before. But sometimes pictures are just better. Especially here. Sometimes I honestly just feel speechless. (Might have a little something to do with my exhaustion and inability to write at the moment...but nonetheless I am still speechless) 
So, I decided something. Just this once. I'm going to let these do all the talking...
Just another trip to the market...



Few of my favorite things....


Trip to the waterfall....

Buddha's Birthday Weekend... 
Meditation with the monk!
Walking Street
Jungle Flight..aka: COOLEST zipline ever
Oh yeah...and then there's Tiger World
Celebrating Buddha's birthday at the temple...
And then today...I saw things like this...

Emerald Buddha
Just the drive to the hill villages...beautiful.
yes that is real.
At the hill tribe village!
So, until next time....let's hope the saying holds strong.
Over and out (to my rock solid bed),
R.

3 comments:

Aubri Gayle said...

ray-i just miss and love you! looks like you are having the time of your life! keep up the blogs-lovin em! :)

Sanj said...

beautiful! this is amazing! it look SO fun i want to be u right now... your growing so much :) i loved ur previous post... it made my cry when i read it.. that is amazing. i dont cry! i love u rach and im waiting for u at home!

Jeremy. said...

Rach I miss and love you?
You are laying with A TIGER!!!!